image 1 Students talking to a professor (admisimg1.jpg)


Do you need to get an Apostille or US State Department legalization for your degree? The University of Aberdeen International provides Verification Service to our alumni at very nominal cost. Please contact us for more details.

In accordance with the resolutions reached at The Hague Convention held on October 5th, 1961, diplomas, certificates and transcripts issued by universities in one country can be officially legalized in other countries if they are apostilled.

The Apostille, which authenticates the signatures and stamps appearing on the document is becoming Increasingly popular.  Countries around the world are adopting this validation procedure for its simplicity and worldwide acceptance.

Employers / Institutes / Individuals Seeking Verification:

All employers / institutes / individuals seeking verification of our graduate, please click here.